Securing your place
When you have made a decision about booking a place for your child at the Village Nursery, just fill out our “online application form” with your requested booking pattern and sessions to check availability. We sometimes operate a waiting list for specific days which can change throughout the year, so it is important to let us know about your requirements as soon as possible.
When your place is confirmed, the process of arranging visits and getting to know as much as possible about you and your child to help with a smooth settling-in will begin a few weeks before your child’s start date.
All meals, drinks (including baby formula), snacks and wipes are included in our fees.
Childcare fees are charged monthly and payable in advance by the 1st of the month, with one week’s fees required to secure your child’s place. Nursery is open 7.00am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and closed on bank holidays and the days between Christmas and New Year.
Term Time Only (Day Rates)
Help with Childcare Fees
- Tax Free Childcare: Launched in early 2017 this is available to working parents, providing a saving of up to £2,000 per year, per child. Find out more
- Tax Credits: Find out more
- Childcare Vouchers – Calculator for eligibility: Find out more
- Childcare Grant – If you are in full-time higher education, this grant supports payments for childcare fees: Find out more
- Free 2, 3 and 4 year old funding and Early Years Pupil Premium information: Find out more