The Village Nursery is part of the family owned Village Nursery Group and is one of our six nurseries. Teamwork is vital to us and we want you to come to work every day feeling part of a community and to feel supported through all aspects of your work with young children.
We believe in looking after you and experience tells us that if we do, then you are better equipped to look after the children and families that place their trust in us each day. We believe that it’s important to feel challenged enough in your role that you find it rewarding and supported enough that you are always able to tell us what you think and share in the open and honest culture that we value.
- Robust and regular training and professional development
- Quarterly bonus scheme and reward scheme
- Breakfast, drinks and snacks provided during the day
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your skills and progress your career
- Regular and fun team building events
- Family and staff annual BBQ
- Annual awards and Xmas party
- Employee of the month award
- Regular networking and support from peers working within our other nurseries
- Long service awards
- Networking events
I started working at the Village Nursery over a year ago and it quickly became one of the best things I have ever done, the work is rewarding, meaningful and most of all fun! It is also the only job I’ve had where every aspect inspires me to be the best role model I can be, and nothing beats looking at the face of a child who has learned something new, however, it isn’t purely just me teaching the children, as they teach me just as much, so I will be forever happy with my role and enjoy it to the full.
Interested in working with us. Check out our available positions.
To find out more click here